4.10 Daily fire drill briefing
In order to do a good job in safety production while resuming work and production in an all-round way, the main responsibility for safety production of each workshop shall be implemented. Learn the lessons from the safety production accident of "the fire accident in the vertical spraying workshop on August 8", and strengthen the fire safety awareness of all employees of the company. At 18:35 on April 10, 2020, the Administration and HR Department organized the night shift employees of extrusion, packaging, production, vertical spraying and oxidation workshops to carry out a fire safety emergency drill with the theme of "fire safety, prevention first".
This drill consists of three parts: simulated escape, water hose connection and fire fighting drill. It simulates the scene that when a fire occurs in the production area, immediately start the fire emergency plan to organize self rescue, and orderly evacuate the site according to the measures of the fire emergency plan and the evacuation route.
At the drill site, Manager Zeng of the Administration and HR Department led all the participants in the drill to learn how to use dry powder fire extinguishers to extinguish fires and how to connect fire hydrants and hoses, explain the use methods and precautions of fire extinguishers to everyone, and guide everyone to extinguish fires through on-site demonstrations.
Through this fire drill, the workshop staff's fire safety awareness and fire fighting ability of self rescue and mutual rescue in emergency were further enhanced, laying a solid foundation for efficient and orderly emergency work in the future.
1. Get familiar with the environment. Always pay attention to the evacuation exit, emergency exit and stair position of the building, so as to escape smoothly in case of fire or other emergencies.
2. Don't covet property. In the fire scene, do not be greedy for money, and try to escape from the fire scene.
3. Clarify the direction. Do not follow the crowd blindly, but escape in the direction of evacuation signs.
4. Walk low. When escaping through thick smoke, try to keep your body close to the ground, and cover your mouth and nose with wet towels, handkerchiefs, etc.
5. Give up far and seek near. The nearest evacuation exit shall be selected according to the specific situation of the fire site, and the elevator shall not be used, because the elevator may not operate due to loss of control or deformation.